How do I know if I need a reBrand?
If you’ve made it this far, it's likely you do. Not convinced? Here's a couple of questions:
- Do you have competition with an identical product or service, yet they always look superior?
- Do you feel a little embarrassed at a potential customer checking out your website or other marketing materials?
- Are your communications a bit random, lacking direction and visual consistency??
- Do you have trouble clearly and concisely describing to new people what you do and what your company stands for? (try it in one sentence)
- Do you struggle to find concise compelling real reasons for customers to choose you over the competition?
If you've answered yes to any of the points above, a re-brand will certainly help your business communications.
Book a complimentary consultation with our Creative Director about your business branding.
Fill in your details below book a free brand analysis by one of our experienced reBranding specialists to see how we can help you. No strings attached. You’ll get some vauable information and then you can decide if you’d like to work with us.
If you want more business - better business, to stand out from your competition, to connect with the right customer, and ultimately to make more money - you need a stronger brand.
Juuce Creative. We are the business reBranding specialists.
What is a reBrand anyway?
A quality reBranding program is simply about clear focused communication. Getting to the core of things that make your company tick. Then building a brand framework that communicates those ideas eciently and consistently. That’s pretty much it.
Contradictory to most people's idea of branding, it's not a process of adding layers and inflating- it’s actually reducing. Reducing your message to be clear and specific. Cut through the clutter and in turn help your perfect customer find you in a sea of noise.
Why should you care?
If you want more business - better business, to stand out from your competition, to connect with the right customer, and ultimately to make more money - you need a stronger brand. In fact in many sectors, brand is the only thing that separates competitors and keeps customers loyal. It could well be the only edge that your better competition has on you.
If you're like most people, standing on a soapbox & talking yourself up isn't your cup of tea. That's where we come in. We love the soapbox and make make you look good, sound good and most importantly make sure the right crowd hears you.